Friday, October 22, 2010

The Crowder Family & lots of Kelsey!

Last Saturday Oct. 16,2010 I had the pleasure of attending Tonya Joy's 3rd Workshop! Tonya is an amazing photographer, teacher & friend.  She opened her heart and home to do what she loves! I am forever grateful for the new friends I made, the gorgeous people I got to photograph and the information I walked away with was invaluable!  Tonya hired a dream team for everything from models, food, hair & make-up. The Crowder family couldn't have been more good looking and were a dream to photograph!  Kelsey worked that camera like nobody's business!  I had too many favorites to display, so bear with me and enjoy!  





Isn't this the sweetest little girl!  agh...she's adorable!




So the children never forget how small and precious they once were :) 
 Tonya put together this beautiful outfit & jewerly. 





Fierce!  


I couldn't stop focusing on Kelsey. She had a crowd that saw her beauty from a mile away, and kept commenting on beautiful she is!  

Hari and make-up by  Vivian Tran  of  ALL MADE UP TEAM.

Mr. Crowder couldn't have been happier about this part of the photo shoot!  






Thank you for God for allowing me to do what I love and meeting such wonderful people along the way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!