Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let them eat cake- Part 2

This is part two from the inspired "Marie Antoinette" shoot that took place at Tonya Joy's "let them eat cake" workshop.  As you can see Mallory and Cody are the epitome of beautiful people and I was so intrigued with all their beauty.  
                                              
Mallory, you are a striking beauty!


See what I mean by beautiful?  They don't even have to smile to show off all their beauty!


Mallory was such a natural in front of the camera.  

I love how in Love you two are!  That look Cody is giving Mallory, just melts my heart!  


GORGEOUS!





Cupcakes made by Kristina Kendig- Catering & Creative Extraordinaire.  

Hair and makeup by  Katrina Kirk

This is one of my favorites!  I love the expression on both Mallory & Cody!  












Thank you again to Tonya Joy for a wonderful day!  I love the way you made everybody feel so comfortable as soon as we walked in the door.  Instead of a handshake, I got a hug :)  The details were amazing, and your hospitality was more than I could have asked for!



6 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!