Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My 1st blog post EVER + Holiday Mini-sessions


"The journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step".

My first of many blog posts will start today!! Here is my 1st step! I am both excited and nervous about opening up and sharing more of me with all of you. Some of you are following me because you share my passion of love, life, family, photography, OR because I MADE YOU!! If I made you, I'm glad you took my threat serious, if your following because I'm me I hope my family doesn't scare you away :)

As a way to say thank you, I have created a Holiday Special! Holiday Mini-Sessions will be in full effect starting November 7-20th! Please book your session today!


10 comments:

  1. Yay! Cherisse! Way to go!! I wish you success, love and fulfillment with your new blogging endeavour!
    Many blessings! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful wife, congratulations on your new blog. I look forward to your updates on photography, our friends & family through your eyes. Abe

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO CHERISSE GOOD LUCK!WISH YOU THE BEST!.NYDIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to book a session with you.....WooooHoooo....Well for me and my family.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello daughter......Best of luck in your new venture. Your work is so beautiful.......someday I'll have a reason to use you.... I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck and Best Wishes! Do you do senior pictures my daughter is graduating in June?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOO exciting! I am so happy for you! You totally rock. IF we ever move back to cali....you will have my business! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all!!! Yes, book your sessions, it will be so much fun!! YaY Farid! Cindy, your daughter sounds like a dream to photography, I can't wait!! Alison, you bet girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Cherisse and best wishes!!! Awesome work, I need to talk to you and see if I could set a date. I want to take come family portraits!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Rosie! Call me!!! or email me!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!