Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tonya Joy Workshop "Let them eat cake" Sneak peek!

Here's a little sneak peek of last Saturday's shoot at Tonya Joy's 3rd workshop "Let them eat cake"!  I have a ton of pictures to edit and another amazingly stunning couple to show off!  I couldn't wait to share with you all the beauty and as Tyra Banks would say Fierceness from these gorgeous people!  

                                                        Kelsey you are gorgeous! 
If you want to see more gorgeous photos please watch for future posts!  Lots of eye candy coming to the blog!  
xoxo,
Cherisse

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Pictures..........WOW..... ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your thing girl! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Pictures.....Would love to se more black and white........You got me hook.....Your awesome........... ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ADORE this session =) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!