Friday, February 4, 2011

Riverside California-Riverside Mission Inn-Chris +Isabelle

On January 20, 2011 I had the pleasure of attending Elizabeth Luna's wedding workshop.  I was very happy to meet Elizabeth, since I have only known her through facebook and admired her photography skills for months.  We "clicked" (no pun intended) instantly and talked like we had been friends for years!  Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your knowledge, skills, and photography wisdom!  I am so grateful to have met you!

People, please brace yourselves for pure perfection and beyond gorgeous.....ready?  Here we go!
Hair & Makeup by- Vivian Tran of The all made up team






















Thank you Chris & Isabelle for being so gorgeous!  You are both so fun be around and your personalities exude confidence!  Isabelle you are a going places girl!!  I saw your new pictures and all I can say is "WOW"!!  

1 comment:

  1. Will you please explain to me what you are so worried about??? These pictures are incredible!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!