Friday, February 4, 2011

If your viewing my neglected blog, here's a HUGE Thank You, to you, from me!!  In December my computer crashed, I was devastated!!  I was balling like a big overgrown baby!  My husband let me mope around and feel sorry for myself, because who else would feel sorry for me?  Only me, right?  Yes!  It gave me time to reflect on where I would like to see myself for 2011 and what I was missing out on in the cyber world.

I learned to live without a desktop...I didn't die, like I told Abe I would.  Turns out the computer crashing was a blessing in disguise.  I went from a PC to an iMAC.  I am in LOVE!!!!!!!

I mapped out a business plan.

I am grateful for many things in 2010:

like meeting Jasmine Star at Cypress College Photo Expo. She is amazing, beautiful and has a heart of gold!  Diving into photography was a done deal after hearing her story.  I'd rather see you fail at something you love than to succeed at something you hate." J*





Attending my 1st LA Smug Mug meetup "Clarity" by Jeff Jochum.

attending Tonya Joy's Workshop, where I got to meet some wonderful ladies and shoot some Fabulous people!  See the workshop here



Being a second shooter with the beautiful Belinda Love.  (pictures to come, once I retreive them from my hard drive).












Shooting with Victoria Le at Union Station.  Hair & makeup by Sara Elizabeth










































I'm so ready for 2011!!  I know we're already in February, but so far so good!

I started off my year going to Elizabeth Luna's workshop!  I had a blast and met some wonderful and talented ladies.  (pictures to come in another post).

I got to go to my 1st OC Smug Mug meetup hosted by Hannsie Trainor.  Cean Orrett was such a rock star and shared his skills and knowledge in Survival and Longevity In The Photography Industry.  His Q & A was so informative.  


I am so grateful for all the people I have met and where this business is going.  I feel so blessed!  


Please don't forget to "LIKE" me on Facebook Faith Cherisse Photography, to stay up to date on my latest work.  



2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!