Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa's Little Helper -- Baby Sophie

Playing with babies is so much fun!  Tutus, pearls, bling and hairbows included made it extra fun! This little DIVA was late a whole hour, but as you will see, she was worth the wait! Sophie's mom is entering her in a contest and asked if I could photograph this little cutie.  How could I say no to such a little package of joy!  


Meet 3 month old Baby Sophie!  She's a living doll!  


Sophie's mom picked out all her cute outfits and Christmas decor! 

Santa Rocks!!  


We decided to use Sophie's Uncle Anthony's truck as a prop, and per Mom's request
I had to get the Chevy  logo in the pic!  I think it's adorable!

This smile made my week!  

Thank you for trusting me to be your photographer and capturing memories of your most precious gift!  Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas and I'm sure Sophie will win the contest!  She has my vote :)  



5 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I love comments!!!